IT forensics, including data recovery and analysis
Sovereign Secures’ highly qualified IT forensics team adhere to the UK‘s Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) guidelines when carrying out a broad range of forensic investigations.
Every organisation needs to be prepared for a forensics investigation, with plans and policies in place that enable information and evidence to be recovered, preserved, analysed and provided for criminal and civil proceedings.
- Computer crime investigation
- Cybercrime investigations
- Network/database investigations
- Mainframe investigations
- Security breach investigations
- All electronic device investigations
- Advanced data recovery services
- Password security
- Mobile devices (iPhone, Blackberry)
- Hacking attempts and investigations
- E-Mail investigations
- Industrial espionage investigations