Program and Security Manager (PCI DSS)
Specialising in PCI DSS and ISO27001 requirements.
Delivering technical and compliance advice, consultancy, review and assurance work, internally to our clients. Ability to analyse technical solutions and services, perform audits any make recommendations for improvement. A thorough understanding of other security practices is required.
- Excellent information security knowledge and experience
- Leadership and People Management experience in an InfoSec environment (5+ years)
- Experience of providing security advise and consultancy on PCI projects
- Experience of delivering compliance in line with current standards and legislation – specifically PCI DSS
- Broad technical knowledge incorporating Network, operating systems, databases and application security
- Knowledge of Security principles, best practice and standards such as PCI DSS and ISO27001
- Understanding of Risk management methodologies
- Technical security/audit certifications such as CISSP, QSA – PCI DSS
- Ability to communicate clearly, to both technical and executive level staff
- Experience of conducting PCI DSS Audits, RoC’s and Gap Analysis assignments.
- PCI DSS – QSA
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Technology Certifications
- CISSP, CISA, CISM etc.
Salary – Attractive remuneration package dependent on experience/expertise
Please demonstrate on your application (Cover Letter/CV) how you meet the essential criteria for the role.