ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the international information security standard that is widely accepted as best practice. As a global leader in information security management with ISO 27001 certification, we are well placed to help your organisation implement this standard and achieve certification with our partner, Centre for Assessment.
ISO 27001 provides requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system (ISMS). The standard is accompanied by ISO 27002, which is used as a reference for selecting security controls for the ISMS.
- Introductory awareness sessions
- ISMS scoping
- Business impact analysis and risk assessment
- ISO 27001/2 gap analysis
- Remediation assistance
- Options analysis
- Solution design and implementation support
- Security policy review/development
- Security awareness training
- Technical design review
- Incident response plan review and development
- Pre-certification assessment